PRE-ORDER AVAILABLE NOW: This is a pre-order form. Masks will be ready to ship in two-three weeks.
Lightweight and Breathable, Washable and Reusable, Soft and Comfortable
Mount St. Helens Topographic Facemask
- Coordinates to Mount St. Helens
- Eruption date 40 years ago
- High Quality Double Layer Lycra
- Soft, Breathable, Moisture-Wicking Material
- Behind-the-Head Straps
- No metal wire over nose for added comfort
Made in the USA
Free Shipping on all orders over $40 - Shipped within 3 business days of order
Want custom masks for your company or your own business? We are offering custom print masks with our same luxurious material. Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Minimum Order is 75 masks)
*These masks aren't medical equipment, but the CDC suggests that using a facemask can help people who don't have the virus to protect themselves.
- Our social distancing masks are made of high quality double layer of polyester/spandex material, also know as Lycra.
- This material is very soft and comfortable, and does have some stretch to adjust nicely to the face. The masks are machine washable and reusable.
- They are designed with the face in mind, made to contour around the nose and chin , and contoured up the jawline.
- No hard wires in the nose, so no awful marks on your face after a long day of wearing.
- This product cannot be refunded or exchange as this is a hygienic product
Machine wash on gentle cycle
Hang to dry
||6" x 4.5"
|7" x 5"
||8.5" x 5.5"
||9" x 6"
This mask is not intended to act as a medical device or other medical product, including surgical masks or respirators. No warranties, either express or implied, are hereby given that the mask will prevent infection or or the transmission of viruses or diseases. The mask is NOT a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should always consult a doctor or other healthcare providers.